Welcome to Agility In Finance
We are happy to have you in our training program and are committed to providing you with a great learning experience. This course comprises ten sessions accompanied by a comprehensive workbook, which you can access here on Campus.
For each of the sessions, you will find:
- Recommend material to go through before the training session:
- A course video, we recommend you watch the video before the training
- Course PowerPoint presentation can be downloaded in pdf format
- Recommended readings, articles about the session topics, and other relevant reading
- Reference to relevant pages in the workbook
- Recommended material to go through after the training session:
- Reflection Questions (required for certification assignment) to reflect on after the training
- Additional material if you want to deepen more into the topics
Whether you participate in an online training or an in-person workshop, we recommend you, as a minimum, watch the course videos before the training.
If you participate in our Online training, we have provided some useful links to the tools we use in the training
- before the training, we will invite you to our Slack channel we use to communicate between the sessions
- You will be invited to Mural, the digital Canva we use to collaborate on the online sessions
- We meet on Zoom and recommend you enable the annotation in Zoom when you log in the first time. The annotations allow you to collaborate, brainstorm, and draw over shared content
- To enable the annotation: Go to Account Management/Account Settings/Meeting tab/Meeting – verify that annotation is enabled.
After completing all ten sessions, you can download an Agile People certificate.
Before the training, you might want to read the Learning Outcomes for ICP-FIN and familiarize yourself with the tools we will use. You can also look at our suggestions for how to work effectively in the online training via the Team Agreement & Practicalities.