[Eng] Agile People Coach
2022-08-29 16:30 —
2022-09-23 18:30 CEST
Agile People Coach
Foundation + Leadership + HR + Coach
Agile People Coach - Training Combinations
In the future of work, HR, leaders and Managers will need to take an Agile People Coaches' and Leaders role, with the necessary competence about basic human needs, behaviors, teamwork, and how to support an emerging strategy towards the organization's purpose.
An Agile People Leader or Agile People Coach works inside an organization or as a consultant and wants to spread the principles and values to every corner of the company. You want to bounce ideas and get inspired by a community of like-minded people who have the same goal: increasing business agility and helping organizations on their learning journey/transformation by supporting HR and leaders to attain an agile mindset.
- The Agile People Coach or Leader is an alternative career for traditional managers and HR professionals. An Agile People Coach is more than an Agile Coach, although the basic understanding of agile values, agile tools and methods, systems theory, and organizations are the same. The difference lies in the deeper People's perspective.
- During this training, you will leave with experience having gained both knowledge and practical skills to bring forward new ways of working, learn how to create lasting change, coach people to find a place to be the best and create conditions for people to perform together.
- This training includes combination of Business Agility Foundations, Agility in HR, Leading with Agility and Agile People Coach.
This training is accredited by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), and can lead to certifications Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF), Agility in HR ((ICP-AHR) and Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA), with Agile People and ICAgile.
All courses can be taken individually, however for the greatest benefit we recommend this or any other combination of courses that we offer. For Agile People Coach(AGP) you need to have completed 2-3 ICAgile courses to qualify for the AGP course. Please get in touch for more details, @ [email protected]
During the Agile People Coach training, we cover 3 perspectives:
Individual Perspective (YOU)
Knowing yourself and why you do what you do: The Reiss Motivation Profile (RMP) shows your basic needs and motives and contributes to a better understanding of yourself and your leadership.
Developing yourself and understanding biases, mind traps, and how to avoid judging
Communicating effectively using storytelling and visualization are powerful tools.
Coaching others find their perfect place in the organization taking their personality, interests, and passions into account
Team perspective (WE IN OUR TEAM)
How to increase the pace from immature to mature high-performing teams, using skills for communication, leading, coaching, and conflict resolution
How to grow and develop teams to be independent and empowered to make their own decisions, for example, about their contribution to the organization's goals or their salaries
Organizational perspective (ALL OF US)
How to balance an agile culture with an agile structure, providing enough support for emerging strategies where all people are involved in setting the direction (via OKRs or other kinds of relative targets)
How to work to change behaviors – accomplishing an agile mindset and culture through removing limiting structures like annual budgets linked to fixed performance targets and individual bonuses
Create conditions for a Learning organization where it's ok to make mistakes and learn from them, which requires a platform of Psychological Safety
Training Program - Agile People Coach
The program is made up of 15 to 20 online 2-3 hours sessions. If you miss a session, you can take it back in the next course round.
Links to Agile People Coach Course Combinations Content
- Agile People Coach with Agility in HR - (ICP-BAF + ICP-AHR + Coach)
- Agile People Coach with Leadership - (ICP-BAF + ICP-LEA + Coach)
- Agile People Coach - Key Combinations - (ICP-BAF + ICP-AHR + ICP-LEA + Coach)
- Leaders or aspiring leaders at any level in an organization.
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves as agile leaders in order to achieve that aim.
- Agile Coaches who want to understand how to help HR and Leaders to attain an agile mindset and support them in change initiatives.
- Leaders, HR professionals or People Managers at any level in an organisation who aspire to lead an organisation on a business agility journey.
- Anyone wishing to learn about the paradigm shifts necessary to lead in adaptive environments and to develop relevant leadership and HR capabilities.
- Management Consultants, Agile Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Change Agents, and people working in companies who require transformation to Agile ways of working.
These books written by Pia-Maria Thoren are included in digital format.
Session B1-5 Agile People Foundation
Session B1: The Need for Business Agility
Session B2: Emergent Strategy and Value Creation
Session B3: Framework, Tools and Techniques
Session B4: New Ways of thinking and Behaving
Session B5: Business Agility as the New Normal
Session H1-5 Agile People HR
Session H1: How HR's role is changing when we need to increase Business Agility
Session H2: How HR can use tools and practices from Agile
Session H3: Goals, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits
Session H4: Talent Acquisition and onboarding
Session H5: Learning, Development and Employee Engagement
Session L1-5 Agile People Leadership
Session L1: The Why & What of Leading with Agility
Session L2: Behaviors that Enable Agility
Session L3: Knowing & Connecting with Yourself
Session L4: Developing & Leading Ourselves
Session L5: Skillful Communication
Session C1-5 Deep dive into Agile People Coaching
Session C1: Agile Coaching and the Four Roles of a Coach
Mentoring, teaching, facilitating, and coaching are the stances of an Agile Coach – they need to master all of them to be successful and pick the right stance depending on the organization, situation, and the people. But what is the difference between an Agile Coach and an Agile People Coach?
Session C2: The Agile People Coach – a new Role for HR and Managers
In this session, we examine the nine roles of the Agile People Coach and a self-assessment – how skilled are you in the different roles and where do you need to improve. What are the skills that you need to add as a regular Agile Coach, Leader, or HR person if you want to increase your agile & people skills and to be able to call yourself an Agile People Coach? We look at scenarios for practicing when to take what role.
Session C3: Professional Coaching.
To understand the Agile Coach and the Agile People Coach's roles, you need to also have some knowledge in Professional Coaching and know how to formulate and ask suitable questions to guide and lead a person to understand what needs to be done in any situation.
Session C4: My Motivation Profile as a base for Self-leadership
Who you are and what makes you do what you do is very personal and different from others' why. Communicating with people who are different from yourself and knowing how to understand what makes other people do what they do and how they are different/similar to you is crucial competence in agile environments. We develop My washing instructions and discuss how your needs affect your life and work.
Session C5: Conflict Coaching
Exploring conflict theory and finding the right balance between harmony and healthy conflict in a team or organization is key when moving towards high-performing teams. In this session, you learn different models for dealing with conflict, understanding conflict escalation and different types of conflicts, and handling conflict in a team.
Do I need any pre-competence?
You don't need any pre-competence to attend the online course. We are tailoring the approach for the participants and your level. As a bonus, you will learn to use modern digital tools, like digital Canvases, Video meeting platforms, Kanban boards, etc.
How does the process look for this training?
We will use virtual online tools to communicate, learn and interact. You will need a good internet connection and an undisturbed workplace where you can have a quiet background. We will work in break-out sessions in Zoom and use our community platform for communication between the instructor-led sessions. We will go through all practicalities during the first session.
Are the sessions scheduled on specific days at specific times?
Yes, the sessions take place according to a schedule for the year that has been predetermined. If you miss a session, you can always take it back at a later session.
After training completion, what is the process to become ICAgile Certified?
The certification process requires finalizing the certification assignment and answering several questions after each session. When the work is completed (approved with feedback from us), you can buy your ICAgile certificate in https://agilepeople.com/ shop. In addition, we will make your certificate download available from ICAgile via a link. https://www.icagile.com/
The Agile People Certificates (Agile People Fundamentals, Agile HR and Agile People Leadership) are included in the training price after finalizing the course, and there are separate certificates for the modules Foundation, HR, Leadership, and Coach.
Your course leader and facilitator is EleoNora Nelson-Per-Claeson
This course is available online. Prior to our first session, you will receive access to the Agile People Learning Management System where you will access all of the course content, workbooks, and supporting materials.
We are working with different virtual tools, Zoom for interactive discussions and team exercises, Mural as the digital canvas, and our community platform for communication between the sessions. We will provide you guided information to access all of the various tools prior to our first session as well as on-going throughout the experience.
There will be some work to be done after every session, so this class will need your full attention during these intensive days. The certification assignment can be accomplished in the time between the sessions, so that you will be ready on the day of the last session. But in this intense tempo, we recommend that you do the assignment after the training has stopped.
Group bookings of 3 or more people receive a 25% discount on the normal price. Please contact Eviture at [email protected] to arrange.
Classroom and corporate training
- Public classroom training might be offered in a number of countries based on interest.
- Corporate training available both online and on-site on request.
- Please contact Eviture at [email protected] to discuss these options.
Events cancellation policy
If you should have to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent to [email protected]. Please make sure you state the name of the conference/event in the subject line of your email.
- We will refund 85% for cancellations received 60 days before the start of the event.
- We will refund 50% for cancellations received between 59 days before 31 days to the event's start.
- We will refund 25% for cancellations received between 30 days before 14 days to the event's start.
- We will issue no refund for cancellations received within 14 days of the event.
- You are allowed to send a colleague.