English: Agile People Development-Developing employees in an agile organisation
2023-04-03 08:30 —
2023-04-04 17:00 CEST
Agile Leadership with People Development
2-Days' Workshop (ICP-PDV)
Agile Leadership with People Development with ICAgile
Formal leadership and management roles must be developed to create a supportive
environment for continuous learning and development for employees. It becomes a requirement to succeed in creating agility in business operations. It all starts with the leader's decision to continue to develop both himself and others in order to continuously strengthen and develop people and teams. Leaders need the ability to assume a position of coach and mentor and let go of the need to be seen as an "expert". Agile leaders and managers must encourage and enable continued growth and development while modeling an agile mindset. It is about creating environments where individuals and teams thrive and can perform optimally.
This training leads to certifications in Agile People Development and ICAgile ICP-PDV People Development Professional Certification
The ICP-PDV Learning Outcomes focus on leaders at various levels of organisations and their ability to empower people to develop into leaders themselves.
Leaders attending this course will gain the necessary knowledge and practical examples to enable success by unlocking the potential of people and teams. We present a range of tools to counteract the demotivation and disengagement that plagues some organizations.
Experience-based learning Sweden, Central Stockholm
The course venue is at the offices of Eviture (Sverige) AB, at World Trade Center, Klarabergsviadukten 70, D4, 111 64 Stockholm, Sweden.
The Price includes:
- Light breakfast (08.30 to 09.00), lunch and snacks.
- Digital course materials via the Agile People Campus - Learning Management System (LMS) where you can access all of the course content, workbooks, and supporting materials. You will need to download some of this and bring this along with you e.g. the Workbook.
- You will be given access to the LMS upon registration and payment of the course fee.
- Youwill have access to the LMS for 3 months after completion of the course.The workbook will be provided at the course. It can also be downloaded from the LMS.
- Theworkbook will be provided at the course. It can also be downloaded from the LMS.
The certification fee for each ICP (e.g. ICP-LEA) course is NOT included in the course fee.To get an ICAgile certification, you need to complete the certification tasks, get it approved and after that you can buy the certificate from us.
In our workshop, we do various exercises as a practical approach to how to work agile. Before the course, all participants get access to the course's modules (described below) in Agile People Campus, Learning Management System. There you can go through theory to prepare for the course or as a reflection after the workshop.
This training provides an Agile People certificate and lead to accredited ICAgile Professional Certifications in People Development Professional Certification (ICP-PDV). To get an ICAgile Certification, you need to complete the certification tasks, get it approved and after that you can buy the certificate from us.
Take the "Leading with Agility" (ICP-LEA). and Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) course in addition to this Agile People Development Certificate (e.g. ICP-BAF, ICP-LEA, ICP-PDV), to qualify you for the ICAgile Certified Expert in Agility in Leadership. Purchase all three classroom sessions in the same booking for a 10% discount.
Detailed Course Description
Session D1: Deep dive into Agile People Principles
The foundation of Agile Peoples’ mindset is about the principles, values, methods, and tools that we need to start using to release competence and innovativeness in our employees and leaders.
Session D2: Types of Learning and the Effect on Culture
Personal agility influences organizational agility. Here, we describe ways to increase engagement within organizations. Assessing the culture, we recommend how to create a continuous learning culture. What are the factors that would promote vs. detract from this kind of culture?
Session D3: Being a Role Model for Continuous Improvement and Development
We evaluate your attitude towards learning and the importance of your own and others' self-development. Unlearning certain things that you already know and believe becomes necessary to create the opportunity for new learning. The insight is that learning is an organizational competence, linked to people's behaviour. How can we avoid bad behaviors and reinforce the behaviors that support a learning culture?
Session D4: Delegating goals and hire to develop
We focus more on delegating goals than delegating tasks that affect learning and development. How can we give responsibility and what are the delegation techniques? How can we limit our desire to control all decisions ourselves and hire to lift up rather than delegate down
Session D5: Early Focus on Motivation and Brain-Based Learning
Learning in an individual way starts early in the onboarding process when someone is hired into a team. Your motivational factors will influence the areas in which you want to develop. The SCARF model helps you understand how your brain works and which learning methods work with your brain, not against it. What is the difference between you and your colleagues, and how can you see beyond these as we work together and benefit from the differences?
Session D6: Developing your Learning Journey
We investigate how to co-create development plans and how to strengthen ownership of one's own development. What tools can be used in the self-development of individuals and teams in your organization to identify strengths, passions and interests? How do you link personal development to the needs of the organization and what happens if personal goals and company goals diverge?
Session D7: Everybody needs to be a Leader and find their Unique leadership Style
Leadership at all levels is necessary in an agile organization. Self-leadership becomes a must for every employee and for most it is also about helping to lead others. Finding your own leadership style becomes necessary - you need to be yourself. Here we also practice conducting difficult conversations that challenge behaviors without undermining the person's dignity.
Session D8: Self-organizing for collective intelligence and creating a supportive environment
We learn how self-organization can create a faster journey for the team to become high performers and what leadership qualities are required in each phase of development. Different physical environments affect the team's ability to collaborate and learn toward a common purpose as they move through the development phases.
Session D9:Provide effective feedback and conditions for the team to succeed in the larger system
We are exploring how we can encourage open and effective feedback that is given at the right time and in multiple directions and how teams can become visible in the organization. What impact can hinder structures have on the team and the relationships between team members? What scenarios exist and when should we intervene.
Session D10: Diversity, psychological safety, and conflict management in teams
There are many benefits to teams that have a high degree of diversity and if there is psychological safety, cognitive diversity can maximize the conditions for collaboration. We investigate how a responsible and safe environment can create more value when we work together. What leadership qualities will be necessary and how can leaders contribute to creating a healthy conflict climate?
This certification was designed explicitly for leaders where one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Leaders at Front Line Supervisor level and above who lead staff groups, or those on the way to becoming Front Line Supervisors.
- People at all levels who lead or aspire to lead in an organisation that is on the way to increased people and business agility (People and Business Agility.
- Leaders who see the value of developing a collaborative, people-centered organisation and are committed to developing themselves, their employees, and their organisation to achieve this goal.
- Individuals at mid-level to director level and above who lead teams, departments, and organizations.
- Those who lead teams in an organization where agility is an important delivery method (or is about to become one)
Your course leader and facilitator is Eleonora Nelson-Per-Claeson
EleoNora is a senior partner in the Eviture group which has presence in countries across Europe. She is passionate about people, organisational growth and creating a learning culture that enables sustainable change through continuous improvement and systems thinking. She has 30+ years’ experience working in both enterprise and small-midsize organisation, the last 20 years
focusing on lean-agile practices, coaching, and driving agile adoption and transforming in the World of Work.
Distilling simple truth inside of complex situations - is her Thing !
- Enrol 2 to 4 participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 5% per person on existing course prices.
- Enrol 5+ participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 10% per person on existing course prices.
- For larger groups or to arrange private group training please contact us at [email protected] to arrange an additional quote and proposal for your organisation.
Open Classroom Training
- Open classroom training is offered in a number of countries depending on interest.
- Enrol 5 to 8 participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 5% per person on existing course prices.
- Enrol 9+ participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 10% per person on existing course prices.
Private Group Training
We provide private group training both online and on-site. Please contact us at [email protected] to arrange an additional quote and proposal for your organisation.
Events cancellation policy
If you should have to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent to [email protected]. Please make sure you state the name of the conference/event in the subject line of your email.
- We will refund 85% for cancellations received 60 days before the start of the event.
- We will refund 50% for cancellations received between 59 days before 31 days to the event's start.
- We will refund 25% for cancellations received between 30 days before 15 days to the event's start.
- We will issue no refund for cancellations received within 15 days of the event.
- You are allowed to send a colleague in your place.
Invoices are payable on 15 days Net, and must in any case be paid before the course starts!
2023-04-03 08:30 —
2023-04-04 17:00 CEST