[Eng] Agile People Coach with Agile HR
2023-05-08 16:30 —
2023-06-02 18:30 CEST
Agile People Coach with Agile HR
Foundation + Agile HR + Coach
ICP-BAF + ICP-AHR + Coach | 15 Online Sessions
Feedback from participants in EleoNora Nelson-Per-Claeson's last course:
- Feedback from participants in EleoNora Nelson-Per-Claeson's last course:
- The course was incredibly useful, inspiring, and the trainer was extremely dedicated, patient and supportive.
- It was amazing how easily Eleonora connected the most twisted concepts with real-life examples making it so much more interesting to study.
- Professional and Knowledgeable trainer with amazing understanding approach if you need more clarifications around the topic.
- Inspiring teacher!
- It was fun and gave a lot of insight of yourself and your own organization
- I enjoyed all the sessions, they were very useful for my work and I got to learn and reinforce my knowledge.
This training can lead to Professional Certifications in Business Agility Foundations and, Agility in HR with Agile People and ICAgile.
All courses can be taken individually, however for the greatest benefit we recommend this or any other combination of courses that we offer. For Agile People Coach(AGP) you need to have completed 2-3 ICAgile courses to qualify for the AGP course. Please get in touch for more details, @ [email protected]
In the future of work, HR, leaders and Managers will need to take an Agile People Coaches' and Leaders role, with the necessary competence about basic human needs, behaviors, teamwork, and how to support an emerging strategy towards the organization's purpose.
The Agile People Coach or Leader is an alternative career for traditional managers and HR professionals. An Agile People Coach is more than an Agile Coach, although the basic understanding of agile values, agile tools and methods, systems theory, and organizations are the same. The difference lies in the deeper People's perspective.
- It is the ideal training for anyone looking to become an Agile People Coach in the context of human resources. You will learn the principles of Agile People, how to incorporate agile culture into traditional HR processes and also build pleasant and sustainable environments.
- You will learn the principles of Agile People, to ensure a holistic view of Agile HR and also apply it through the role of Agile People Coach, building engaged and collaborative environments. This training includes Business Agility Foundations, Agility in HR and Agile People Coach.
- During this training, you will leave with experience having gained both knowledge and practical skills to bring forward new ways of working, learn how to create lasting change, coach people to find a place to be the best and create conditions for people to perform together.
During the Agility in Agile People Coach - Agility in HR training, we cover three perspectives:
Individual perspective (YOU)
Knowing yourself and why you do what you do: The Reiss Motivation Profile (RMP) shows your basic needs and motives and contributes to a better understanding of yourself and your leadership.
Developing yourself and understanding biases, mind traps, and how to avoid judging
Communicating effectively using storytelling and visualization are powerful tools.
Coaching others find their perfect place in the organization taking their personality, interests, and passions into account
Team Perspective (WE IN OUR TEAM)
How to increase the pace from immature to mature high-performing teams, using skills for communication, leading, coaching, and conflict resolution
How to grow and develop teams to be independent and empowered to make their own decisions, for example, about their contribution to the organization's goals or their salaries
Organisational perspective (ALL OF US)
How to balance an agile culture with an agile structure, providing enough support for emerging strategies where all people are involved in setting the direction (via OKRs or other kinds of relative targets)
How to work to change behaviors – accomplishing an agile mindset and culture through removing limiting structures like annual budgets linked to fixed performance targets and individual bonuses
Create conditions for a Learning organization where it's ok to make mistakes and learn from them, which requires a platform of Psychological Safety
- Agile Coaches who want to understand how to help HR and Leaders to attain an agile mindset and support them in change initiatives
- Leaders or HR professionals at any level in an organization who aspire to lead an organization on a business agility journey
- Anyone wishing to learn about the paradigm shifts necessary to lead in adaptive environments and to develop relevant leadership and HR capabilities to support the change
- HR-Consultants, Management Consultants, Change Managers, or Agile Coaches want to use the Agile People course content and exercises as part of their product portfolio.
You will participate in 15 Intensive online 2-3 hour sessions over one month for this training. If you miss a session, you can take it back in the next course round that starts later in 2023.
The certification fee for each ICP (e.g. ICP-BAF, ICP-AHR, etc) course is NOT included in the course fee. To get an ICAgile certification, you need to complete the certification assignments, get it approved and after that you can buy the certificate from us.
Other Combination Program to Agile People Coach
You will need to have achieved two or three of the ICAgile training certification program to qualify to take the Agile People Coach Certification and this must include Business Agility Foundation (ICP-BAF), which is the core. Below are combinations:
- Agile People Coach with Agility in HR - (ICP-BAF + ICP-AHR + Coach)
- Agile People Coach with Leadership - (ICP-BAF + ICP-LEA + Coach)
- Agile People Coach - Key Combinations - (ICP-BAF + ICP-AHR + ICP-LEA + Coach)
Session B1-5 Agile People Foundations
Session B1: The Need for Business Agility
In today's Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity (VUCA) environment, business agility is more and more critical for success. New values and principles and self-organizing teams with the right mix of cognitively diverse people close to the customer experience and empowered to make decisions are the new competitive edge.
Session B2: Emergent Strategy and Value Creation
Aligning teams around a vital purpose and generating a vision is essential to providing inspiration and creating high performance. In addition, it's imperative to empathize with customers to maximize customer value and make it visible to focus on value creation.
Session B3: Framework, Tools and Techniques
Agile is about adapting to change. You adapt to the customers' changing needs and work according to priorities to deliver the most significant value for the customer first. Using a Lean StartUp approach, you can test your hypothesis with a Minimum Viable Product. Using Scrum, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping in the whole company is not different from using it for Software development. What are examples, and how can you design your processes using the agile ways of working?
Session B4: New Ways of thinking and Behaving
The ability to recognize and understand complex adaptive system dynamics accelerates the path towards Business Agility. It is not only our organization's dynamics that we should understand and manage with "Polarity Management" and "Cynefin Decision Making Model"; but also our thinking & behaving patterns by the concept of the "Ladder of Inference."
Session B5: Business Agility as the New Normal
In today's fast-moving and complex environments, we need to be more responsive and adaptable to navigate the complexity. To do that, we need to:
- Understand how to make sense of business challenges when things keep changing
- Be able to make decisions and act when we don't have all the information we feel we need
- Create the conditions to allow the right culture to grow for everyone to perform at their best. In this session, we will recap the impact on business.
Due to our VUCA world, we will explore what is needed in the business to embrace agility, deepen understanding of the structure/culture misfit, and why transformation can fail.
Session H1-5 Agile People HR
Session H1: How HR's role is changing when we need to increase Business Agility
Design the talent/people elements needed to help support an Agile transition in an organisation and explain how different contexts can influence the approach to be taken. Job titles, competency profiles, titles, career, succession - how do we do it in an agile organisation? User stories for HR and a T-shaped HR-person. Employee Journey mapping - pain points. Examples and cases.
Session H2: How HR can use tools and practices from Agile.
Using Scrum, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping, and OKRs for HR is not so different from using it for Software development. What are examples, and how can you design talent/people processes using the agile ways of working? User stories for HR - what do they look like? Examples and cases of Agile HR in reality.
Session H3: Goals, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits
Appraise current performance management practices and identify ways of bringing Agile thinking to enhance performance, accountability, and growth. 95/5 Exercise. Describe and contrast traditional incentive structures with Agile-friendly structures, discuss the pros and cons of each approach, and explain how you could apply them to your own environment.
Session H4: Talent Acquisition and onboarding
Design a sourcing strategy that can be used to find and acquire the "right" people to support the
strategic growth of the organisation taking values, culture, diversity, and collaboration into the hiring decision. Design an onboarding experience that enables new employees to become a part of the organisation rapidly and smoothly.
Session H5: Learning, Development and Employee Engagement
SSuggest ways to enable and support a learning mindset in a team, supporting the shift from a focus on deficiencies to a focus on the development of new skills and capabilities. Recommend different motivational tools to be applied in a context and describe how the traditional employee engagement survey is changing.
Session C1-5 Deep dive into Agile People Coaching
Session C1: Agile Coaching and the Four Roles of a Coach
Mentoring, teaching, facilitating, and coaching are the stances of an Agile Coach – they need to master all of them to be successful and pick the right stance depending on the organization, situation, and the people. But what is the difference between an Agile Coach and an Agile People Coach?
Session C2: The Agile People Coach – a new Role for HR and Managers
In this session, we examine the nine roles of the Agile People Coach and a self-assessment – how skilled are you in the different roles and where do you need to improve. What are the skills that you need to add as a regular Agile Coach, Leader, or HR person if you want to increase your agile & people skills and to be able to call yourself an Agile People Coach? We look at scenarios for practicing when to take what role.
Session C3: Professional Coaching.
To understand the Agile Coach and the Agile People Coach's roles, you need to also have some knowledge in Professional Coaching and know how to formulate and ask suitable questions to guide and lead a person to understand what needs to be done in any situation.
Session C4: My Motivation Profile as a base for Self-leadership
Who you are and what makes you do what you do is very personal and different from others' why. Communicating with people who are different from yourself and knowing how to understand what makes other people do what they do and how they are different/similar to you is crucial competence in agile environments. We develop My washing instructions and discuss how your needs affect your life and work.
Session C5: Conflict Coaching
Exploring conflict theory and finding the right balance between harmony and healthy conflict in a team or organization is key when moving towards high-performing teams. In this session, you learn different models for dealing with conflict, understanding conflict escalation and different types of conflicts, and handling conflict in a team.
Do I need any pre-competence?
You don't need any pre-competence to attend the online course. We are tailoring the approach for the participants and your level. As a bonus, you will learn to use modern digital tools, like digital Canvases, Video meeting platforms, Kanban boards, etc.
How does the process look for this training?
We will use virtual online tools to communicate, learn and interact. You will need a good internet connection and an undisturbed workplace where you can have a quiet background. We will work in break-out sessions in Zoom and use our community platform for communication between the instructor-led sessions. We will go through all practicalities during the first session.
Are the sessions scheduled on specific days at specific times?
Yes, the sessions take place according to a schedule for the year that has been predetermined. If you miss a session, you can always take it back at a later session.
After training completion, what is the process to become ICAgile Certified?
The certification process requires finalizing the certification assignment and answering several questions after each session. When the work is completed (approved with feedback from us), we will confirm this with Agile People who will then send you a link (for the completed training assignment) to download your certificate from ICAgile https://www.icagile.com/. The course fee includes the cost of the certificate.
The Agile People Certificates for participation (Agile People Fundamentals and Agile HR) are included in the training price after finalizing the course, and there are separate certificates for the modules Foundation, HR, HR, Leadership, and Coach.
Your course leader and facilitator is EleoNora Nelson-Per-Claeson
This course is available online. Prior to our first session, you will receive access to the Agile People Learning Management System where you will access all of the course content, workbooks, and supporting materials.
We are working with Zoom for interactive discussions and team exercises, Mural as the digital canvas, and our community platform for communication between the sessions. In addition, you will get access to a Learning Management System (on agilepeople.com) that contains an overview and detailed information about videos, articles, documents, and case stories for all sessions, including links to all of the tools used in training. You will also get access to Pia-Maria's three books in digital format.
There will be some work to be done after every session, so add about 3 hours more every week. We will distribute course literature and material digitally. You will accomplish the certification assignment between the sessions to be ready on the last session's day.
- Enrol 2 to 4 participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 5% per person on existing course prices.
- Enrol 5+ participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 10% per person on existing course prices.
- For larger groups or to arrange private group training please contact us at [email protected] to arrange an additional quote and proposal for your organisation.
Open Classroom Training
- Open classroom training is offered in a number of countries depending on interest.
- Enrol 5 to 8 participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 5% per person on existing course prices.
- Enrol 9+ participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 10% per person on existing course prices.
Private Group Training
We provide private group training both online and on-site. Please contact us at [email protected] to arrange an additional quote and proposal for your organisation.
Events cancellation policy
If you should have to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent to [email protected]. Please make sure you state the name of the conference/event in the subject line of your email.
- We will refund 85% for cancellations received 60 days before the start of the event.
- We will refund 50% for cancellations received between 59 days before 31 days to the event's start.
- We will refund 25% for cancellations received between 30 days before 15 days to the event's start.
- We will issue no refund for cancellations received within 15 days of the event.
- You are allowed to send a colleague in your place.
Invoices are payable on 15 days Net, and must in any case be paid before the course starts!
2023-05-08 16:30 —
2023-06-02 18:30 CEST