Agile People Fundamentals [Online]
If you are an Agile Coach, HR Professional or are in a Leadership role, you need to understand how people strategy and people operations need to change when working in a company that embraces the agile value structure.
The Agile People Fundamentals covers 3 Perspectives that every HR professional or Leader needs to be aware of:
Individual Perspective [YOU]
- Knowing yourself and why you do what you do
- The Reiss Motivation Profile (RMP) shows your basic needs and motives and contributes to a better understanding of yourself and your leadership; and why you do what you do
- Helping others find their perfect place in the organisation keeping their personality and situation into account
Team Perspective [WE IN OUR TEAM]
- How to increase the pace from immature to mature high-performing teams, using skills for communication and conflict resolution
- How to grow and develop teams to be independent and empowered to make their own decisions, for example, about their contribution to the organisations goals
Organisational Perspective [ALL OF US]
- How to balance an agile culture with an agile structure by providing enough support for emerging strategies where all people are involved in setting the direction
- How to work to change behaviours - accomplishing an agile mindset and culture through removing limiting structures
- Create a Learning organisation where it's ok to make mistakes and learn from them
The program is made up of 5 topics that we will cover over 5 intensive online sessions - beginning Jan 19 and ending on Feb 02 - 0900 CET to 1100 CET.
Jan 28 Thursday 1130 to 1330 CET
Feb 01 Monday 1130 to 1330 CET
Feb 04 Thursday 1130 to 1330 CET
Feb 08 Monday 1130 to 1330 CET
Feb 11 Thursday 1130 to 1330 CET
Agile Coaches, Consultants, HR Professionals, HR Managers, Recruiters, Learning and Development Professionals, HR Business Partners, Operational and Business Managers and Consulting managers
Agile People Fundamentals
Session F1: Introduction to Agile People and important principles/tools
The foundation of Agile People's' mindset is about the principles, values, methods, and tools that we need to start using to release competence and innovation – and what we stop doing. We discuss your challenges and certification assignment.
Session F2: Psychological safety as a foundation for a learning organization
The importance of an approach that is permeated by security and confidence to increase profitability and innovation – to increase creativity through a culture where it is ok to fail and try again. We play "The Psychological Safety Game" to facilitate dialogue about difficult topics
Session F3: Emerging strategies, structures, and goals
Emerging strategies instead of long-term planning, new ways of working with strategy, budgets, goals, performance processes, and rewards. Using value stream mapping to optimize flows in a system instead of working with resource optimization and sub-optimization of departments. Mindset Slider exercise. WoWs to be used: Beyond Budgeting, OKRs, Impact Mapping, VSM, etc.
Session F4: Building conditions for agile culture
Creating conditions for a fantastic culture where people can perform at their optimal level with a sense of being supported and secure. The gap between structures and culture/values. Structure – Culture Misfit Role Play. The importance of country culture for an Agile transformation.
Session F5: The learning Organization as Strategy and the future role of HR and managers
Boundary Spanning and the Buddy System to increase cross-border collaboration and increase the opportunity to create a fantastic organization together. Tips and examples for the change journey and how HR and managers need to change their role to support it.
Your course leaders and facilitators will be:
Sarika Kharbanda and Hegi Gudmundsson
This course is available online. Prior to our first session, you will receive access to the Agile People Learning Management System where you will access all of the course content, workbooks, and supporting materials.
We are working with different virtual tools. We will provide you guided information to access all of the various tools prior to our first session as well as on-going throughout the experience.
There will be some work to be done after every session, so this class will need your full attention during these intensive days. The certification assignment can be accomplished in the time between the sessions so that you will be ready on the day of the last session. But in this intense tempo, we recommend that you do the assignment after the training has stopped.
Events cancellation policy
If you should have to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent to email@example.com. Please make sure you state the name of the conference/event in the subject line of your email.
- The online course requires a minimum number of attendees to happen (quorum)
- Confirmation of the online course will be sent to all registered attendees as soon as the quorum is reached and, in any case, not later than one week from the beginning of the course
The cancellation policy for registered attendees is:
- for cancellations received no later than 2 weeks before that start of the course, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded
- for cancellations received no later than 1 week before that start of the course, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
No refund for cancellations received one week or less before the start of the course. The attendee will still have access to all training material and to the e-learning platform; the attendee will be allowed to join a future edition of the same course at no extra charge.
An attendee may transfer their registration to another person, as long as the request is received by the organizers not later than 24 hours before the start of the course.
In case the organizer is forced to cancel the entire course because the quorum was not reached: registered attendees will be refunded in full.
In case the organizer is forced to cancel part of the course due to force majeure and the training sessions cannot be rescheduled: the attendees will be refunded for the number of training hours that were canceled.