January 24, 5:00 pm CET
In this fast changing world, following agile principles enables organisations to more quickly innovate and meet rapidly changing customer needs.
Since people are an integral part of the journey towards business agility, more and more organizations are seeing the value in applying the agile mindset also in HR and people development and how critical that role is for the journey’s success.
Starting on this journey might raise a lot of questions like…
- How do people strategy and people operations need to change when working in a company embracing the agile value structure?
- How can HR support an agile organizational transformation?
- How can we apply Agile thinking to enhance performance, accountability and growth?
- How can we create Agile-friendly structures for salaries and benefits?
- Job Roles – are they needed in the future?
- What role do employee engagement and motivation play?
- How can we aquire the “right” people to support the strategic growth of the organization?
- What are the specific skills that we need to use to run an agile transformation from a people perspective?
During the training we will cover:
Day 1: Overview
- Why work with business agility?
- Characteristics of an agile mindset and introduction to agile and systems thinking
- Organisational structures that enable Business agility
- HR's role: critical to an organisational transformation and how the need for business agility affects the HR function
Day 2: Deep dive into the HR related topics
- Agile Leadership
- Designing talent acquisition and on-boarding experiences for agile companies
- The agile approach to goal setting, performance and salaries
- Agile learning and development
- How to create a culture driven by ownership and intrinsic motivation
- Agile tools for HR departments
What’s in it for you?
In the training we will work with many practical tools, templates and exercises that you can directly apply to your own projects or bring back to your team to start on your journey right after the training.
Every moment in our workshop - from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to share, learn and network – and many participants say that the diverse groups we have in these trainings lead to great cross-functional, beneficial discussions.
You will also receive a free copy of the book: “Agile People – A Radical Approach for HR & Managers (That Leads to Motivated Employees)” by Pia-Maria Thorén.
Each Participant will recieve personal Reiss Motivation Profile, that we will use during the certification training.
And all participants who successfully complete the 2-day workshop and post-workshop assignment will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional certification – Agile Talent (ICP-TAL).
Anyone who is interested to learn how agile principles can be applied to People and Talent Management
HR Professionals - HR Managers, Business Partners, HR Functional Specialists
Operational and business managers
Change or Transformation Managers or Change Agents
Agile Coaches and Consultants
Maja Majstorović Hajduković is a HR and organizational changes expert with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and retail industry. Skilled in talent management and organization design, with experience in change management, organizational culture, with a special passion in HR Innovation and Agile HR.
Maja's passion is helping leaders& HR to win with change – empowering value creation in digital times with strong teams, focused leadership and innovative HR. Since HR has an opportunity to drive an organisational force within business, our focus must be on creating better workplaces through the development of individuals and teams across all disciplines. The trick is to start small and keep it simple. Go AgilePeople!