Agile Leadership - 1 day workshop
This new leadership training will show you new ways of working, where people and interactions are more valued than processes and tools, and where responding to change is more important than following a plan. Learn from the fringes! Understand how management innovation can provide just as much competitive advantage as technology– and product innovation!
Leading, guiding and inspiring organizations in a constantly changing environment is challenging. Traditional concepts and theories of management and leadership are coming under pressure as new organization models arise and a new generation enters the labor market.
Teamwork is becoming ever more important and team autonomy is trending. These trends require leadership in agile organizations, also referred to as agile leadership.
We define agile leadership as: ‘The capacity of leaders to support teams in creating customer value and to embrace uncertainties both inside and outside the organization.’
The Agile People book for each participant is included in this training.
Key Perspectives and topics:
Individual perspective (YOU) Knowing yourself and why you do what you do
- What is Agile Leadership, and how does it differ from other forms of leadership
- The importance and skills of Self-Leadership
Team perspective (WE IN OUR TEAM)
- How to increase pace from immature to mature high-performing teams
- How to grow and develop teams to be independent and empowered to make their own decisions
- Conflict resolution skills and balancing between artificial harmony and destructive conflict
Organizational perspective (ALL OF US)
- Why do modern organisations need Agile Leadership
- What is the role of Managers and Leaders in organisations that embrace Agile
- How do we approach emergent strategy and structures that allow the organisation to thrive in a complex adaptive environment
- How to balance an agile culture with an agile structure
- What are the key ingredients for being a learning organisation in practise, not just in theory
- How to work to change behaviours – accomplishing an agile mindset and culture
Training takes place in smaller groups, between 5-8 participants. Lunch and refreshements included).
Maja Majstorović Hajduković is a HR and organizational changes expert with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and retail industry. Skilled in talent management and organization design, with experience in change management, organizational culture, with a special passion in HR Innovation and Agile HR.
Maja's passion is helping leaders& HR to win with change – empowering value creation in digital times with strong teams, focused leadership and innovative HR. Since HR has an opportunity to drive an organisational force within business, our focus must be on creating better workplaces through the development of individuals and teams across all disciplines. The trick is to start small and keep it simple. Go AgilePeople!