Agile People Fundamentals (1 day)
Regardless of your role as a line manager, an agile coach or an HR professional, you need at least to understand the fundamentals of how people strategy & people operations need to change when working in a company that embraces agile.
Who should attend …
Everyone supporting companies transforming to more Agile ways of working or exploring different organisational and cultural aspects and approaches of transformations - like HR Professionals, organisational development consultants, people managers and Agile transformation leads & coaches.
What is it about…
The course places great emphasis on the business transformation and employee experience in modern and agile environment, with inspiring examples and active participants’ interaction. In this workshop we introduce practical tools that you will be able to use when getting started on your own agile people journey.
Who facilitates the training …
This training program is facilitated by senior HR and business professionals, with solid international experience and background in different HR areas and business in corporations. They are also the co-authors of the Agile People Manifesto, a framework for People in Agile organizations.
Learning outcomes …
During the course we cover:
- Business introduction: understanding agile and and how it is related to Lean, Systems Thinking and Design Thinking. Why and when companies did or will chose to work and adopt agile methodologies? What is the relation between Agile and Digitalization (trends)? Examples of how digitalization can be used for acceleration of the Agile organisation journey, and how Agile supports digital transition of organisations.
- People strategy: What are the specific and new skills that we need to use to run an agile transformation from a business and people perspective? The Agile People Manifesto; What characterizes the agile mindset and how to change the traditional HR processes when we are working with agile values?
- How, in general, should the Employees Experience influence traditional HR processes like performance management, recruitment, learning and development, and what people engagement would look like in companies embracing an agile transformation?
- What concrete examples are there? How have others done? What works?
- Your personal Agile journey map and the option of receiving feedback on your follow-up after the course
- Expand your network of peers
Class size: 10 to 25 people
Location: Volkshotel, Wibautstraat 150, 1091 GR, Amsterdam