January 17, 2020 5:00 pm +03
Certified Professional Agile Leadership (ICP-ALP), a two-day Workshop
This new leadership training will show you new ways of working, where people and interactions are more valued than processes and tools, and where responding to change is more important than following a plan. Learn from the fringes! Understand how management innovation can provide just as much competitive advantage as technology– and product innovation! Learning Roadmap from ICAgile
Leading, guiding and inspiring organizations in a constantly changing environment is challenging. Traditional concepts and theories of management and leadership are coming under pressure as new organization models arise and a new generation enters the labor market.
Teamwork is becoming ever more important and team autonomy is trending. These trends require leadership in agile organizations, also referred to as agile leadership.
We define agile leadership as: ‘The capacity of leaders to support teams in creating customer value and to embrace uncertainties both inside and outside the organization.’ Many leaders have already mastered the basics: the challenge is to further develop these existing capabilities, so they can help the organization further develop itself in a sustainable way.
With our ‘Agile Leadership’ Approach,
You will have an insight into the behavior and skills suited to a leader in an agile environment, how you match with these skills and behavior and what is required for you to develop these further. You will gain knowledge and understanding of new organizational models and the way you can shape and direct these.
We distinguish three levels of leadership; the organizational level, the team level and the personal level. Leadership in agile organizations requires a different paradigm and approach at each level: Organizational level, Team level, Personal level.
Leading an agile organization is highly demanding for its leaders. It requires new ways of thinking, working and organizing. ‘Agile Leadership’ helps you to develop your own leadership and support your organization on the path to agility.
What will you learn through out this training?
Individual perspective (YOU) Knowing yourself and why you do what you do
- What is Agile Leadership, and how does it differ from other forms of leadership
- The importance and skills of Self-Leadership
- Why you do what you do; The Reiss Motivation Profile (RMP) shows your basic needs and motives, and contributes to a better understanding of yourself and your leadership
Team perspective (WE IN OUR TEAM)
- How to increase pace from immature to mature high-performing teams
- How to grow and develop teams to be independent and empowered to make their own decisions
- Conflict resolution skills and balancing between artificial harmony and destructive conflict
Organizational perspective (ALL OF US)
- Why do modern organisations need Agile Leadership
- What is the role of Managers and Leaders in organisations that embrace Agile
- How do we approach emergent strategy and structures that allow the organisation to thrive in a complex adaptive environment
- How to balance an agile culture with an agile structure
- What are the key ingredients for being a learning organisation in practice, not just in theory
- How to work to change behaviors – accomplishing an agile mindset and culture
Events cancellation policy
If you should have to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent to email@example.com. Please make sure you state the name of the conference/event in the subject line of your email.
- A refund of 85% will be given for cancellations received 60 days before the start of the event
- A refund of 50% will be given for cancellations received between 59 days before 31 days to the start of the event
- A refund of 25% will be given for cancellations received between 30 days before 14 days to the start of the event
- No refund will be issued for cancellations received within 14 days of the event.
You are allowed to send a colleague.