+46 725 292379 [email protected]
EleoNora is passionate about people, organisational growth and creating a learning culture that enables sustainable change through continuous improvement and systems thinking. She has 30+ years of experience working in both enterprise and small-midsize organisations, the last 20 years focusing on lean-agile practices, coaching, and driving agile adoption and transforming in the World of Work. EleoNora is a senior partner in the Eviture group, which has presence in countries across Europe.
As a change agent and servant leader, she leads with empathy and compassion and relentlessly focuses on nurturing undiscovered potential, inclusiveness, and diversity, supporting the dynamics of agile teams to truly flourish and developing leaders to understand their role in leading change within an agile environment.
Passionate about fostering psychologically safe environments where people can thrive and be their authentic self, be heard, and be understood through continuous improvement, learning, transparency, collaboration, respect, safe-to-fail experiments, collective intelligence and cultivation of a agile mindset to respond to change effectively.
EleoNora holds an MBA and a Master of Laws - LL.M (International Business, Trade, and Tax Law) degrees, as well as other degrees and professional certifications relating to technology, agile and lean.
Distilling simple truth inside of complex situations - is my Thing! A little bit more about EleoNora
- - - - - >
Training Package Overview:
Single Course - ICP-BAF, ICP-AHR, ICP-LEA, ICP-PDV or Agile People Coach
EleoNora is a accredited ICAgile instructioner for all the ICP courses.
- All courses can be taken individually, however for the greatest benefit we recommend any combination of courses that we offer.
- For the Agile People Coach you need to have completed 3 ICAgile courses, one of which must be Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF), to qualify for this course.
Group Discount (Public Online)
- Enrol 2 to 4 participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 10% per person on existing course prices.
- Enrol 5+ participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 15% per person on existing course prices.
- For larger groups or to arrange private group training, please contact us at [email protected] to arrange an additional quote and proposal for your organisation.
Private Group Training
We provide private group training both online and on-site. Please contact us at [email protected] to arrange an additional quote and proposal for your organisation.
Open Classroom Training (Public In Person)
- Open classroom training is offered in a number of countries depending on interest.
- Enrol 4 to 6 participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 7.5% per person on existing course prices.
- Enrol 7+ participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 12% per person on existing course prices.
- Choose from our combination packages for an impactful learning journey, whether you're an individual, part of a team, or a group.
Contact us to find out what suits you best!