English: Agile HR
2023-06-19 08:30 —
2023-06-20 17:00 CEST
2-Days' Workshop (ICP-AHR)
Today everything in HR is about the employee experience, being an attractive employer and really understanding how HR can best support the organization. Many companies today strive to become more agile and since the entire organization is usually covered by the HR processes, it means that HR can take a leading role in agile transformations.
In the future of work, HR and Managers will need to take an Agile People Coaches' role, with the necessary competence in basic human needs, behaviors, teamwork, and how to support an emerging strategy towards the organization’s purpose.
In this course, you gain insight into how you can replace HR's traditional way of working with a new one, where you co-create processes with the rest of the organization, and you will learn how to coach people to find a place where they can be the best they can be and create conditions for people to perform together.
By understanding the organization's needs, you can develop an organizational culture that makes you an attractive employer. In order, to be a high-performing organization, you need to be able to attract, develop and retain your employees.
Who is the course for?
The training is for HR professionals at all levels who wish to be able to offer an attractive employee experience and change their way of working to become more agile, in order to better support the entire organization and build a high-performance culture with satisfied employees.
The course is also relevant for Agile Coaches, Consultants, and others who work with Change Management and wish to support HR and organisations during an agile transformation.
In our workshop, we do various exercises as a practical approach to how to work agile. Before the course, all participants get access to the course's modules (described below) in Agile People Campus, Learning Management System. There you can go through theory to prepare for the course or as a reflection after the workshop.
This training provides an Agile People certificate and can lead to accredited ICAgile Professional Certifications in Agility in HR (ICP-AHR).
To get an ICAgile Certification, you need to complete the certification tasks, get it approved and after that you can buy the certificate from us.
Experience-based learning Sweden, Central Stockholm
The course venue is at the offices of Eviture (Sverige) AB, at World Trade Center, Klarabergsviadukten 70, D4, 111 64 Stockholm, Sweden.
The Price includes:
- Light breakfast (08.30 to 09.00), lunch and snacks.
- Digital course materials via the Agile People Campus - Learning Management System (LMS) where you can access all of the course content, workbooks, and supporting materials. You will need to download some of this and bring this along with you e.g. the Workbook.
- You will be given access to the LMS upon registration and payment of the course fee.
- Youwill have access to the LMS for 3 months after completion of the course.The workbook will be provided at the course. It can also be downloaded from the LMS.
- Theworkbook will be provided at the course. It can also be downloaded from the LMS.
The certification fee for each ICP (e.g. ICP-LEA) course is NOT included in the course fee.To get an ICAgile certification, you need to complete the certification tasks, get it approved and after that you can buy the certificate from us.
Agile People - a Global Network
You are also welcomed into the international network Agile People, which is a global collaborative network of agile professionals who work together to help organizations increase agile values using principles, work methods and tools. Ultimately, the goal is to create better organizations, with happier employees and greater adaptability to the changing reality.
After the training, you can get access to presentations and exercises that you can use in your own organization via our memberships or by becoming an Agile People trainer.
Detailed Course Description
How HR's role changes when the goal is to increase business agility to become Competitive
We learn how to design the HR processes needed to support an agile transformation and explain how different contexts require different approaches. The change includes how we view job descriptions, titles, competency profiles, career planning and succession. How do we do these things in an agile organization? We practice writing User Stories for HR and design a T-shaped HR person.
How HR can use Agile tools and principles
Using Scrum, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping and OKRs for HR is not that different from using it for development in IT. What are the examples and how can you design HR processes using agile working methods? We look at examples of agile HR from real life.
Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits
How is the PM process changing and how do we divide it and work with different tools for different purposes. How do we evaluate the current performance process and identify new ones using agile principles to improve performance, ownership, and growth. Many examples of how to work with agile payroll and how an agile payroll philosophy differs from a traditional one. New tools for performance-based and agile reward systems.
Recruitment and Onboarding
Design a recruitment strategy based on values, culture, diversity, and collaboration. Experience-based onboarding that enables the employee to become productive in a fast, smooth, and fun way
Competence Development and Employee Engagement
Ways to release and support a learning mindset based on a focus on the development of strengths and new competencies instead of a focus on knowledge gaps. New tools and methods for learning and creating a learning organization that constantly develops, learns and changes towards common goals. How does the traditional employee survey change when working with agile values and what exactly is an engaged employee? What tools are available to measure motivation and how can we work to increase engagement based on unique driving forces.
Agile People books
As a course participant, you can read a flipbook version of our books; Agile People, Agile People Principles, and the Agile People Picturebook via our Campus
Your course leader and facilitator is Eleonora Nelson-Per-Claeson
EleoNora is a senior partner in the Eviture group which has presence in countries across Europe. She is passionate about people, organisational growth and creating a learning culture that enables sustainable change through continuous improvement and systems thinking. She has 30+ years’ experience working in both enterprise and small-midsize organisation, the last 20 years
focusing on lean-agile practices, coaching, and driving agile adoption and transforming in the World of Work.
Distilling simple truth inside of complex situations - is her Thing !
- Enrol 2 to 4 participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 5% per person on existing course prices.
- Enrol 5+ participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 10% per person on existing course prices.
- For larger groups or to arrange private group training please contact us at [email protected] to arrange an additional quote and proposal for your organisation.
Open Classroom Training
- Open classroom training is offered in a number of countries depending on interest.
- Enrol 5 to 8 participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 5% per person on existing course prices.
- Enrol 9+ participants for the same scheduled courses and receive a discount of 10% per person on existing course prices.
Private Group Training
We provide private group training both online and on-site. Please contact us at [email protected] to arrange an additional quote and proposal for your organisation.
Events cancellation policy
If you should have to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent to [email protected]. Please make sure you state the name of the conference/event in the subject line of your email.
- We will refund 85% for cancellations received 60 days before the start of the event.
- We will refund 50% for cancellations received between 59 days before 31 days to the event's start.
- We will refund 25% for cancellations received between 30 days before 15 days to the event's start.
- We will issue no refund for cancellations received within 15 days of the event.
- You are allowed to send a colleague in your place.
Invoices are payable on 15 days Net, and must in any case be paid before the course starts!
2023-06-19 08:30 —
2023-06-20 17:00 CEST